For over 65 years, Fred Marvin pruners have become standard equipment for power and light companies, cemetery and city park tree surgeons, green keepers, orchard growers and professional arborists.
Marvin pruners are designed to make your job easy. Their powerful blades cut limbs up to 1 1/4" in diameter with ease. Yet, they're surprisingly lightweight – a complete cutting head weighs only 1 lb. 12 oz. The slim design permits access to many areas not reached by more bulky pruners, with the cutting blade made of high-grade steel to permit several resharpenings.
Choose from a variety of Marvin pruners, engineered to meet your specific needs:
- PH-4 head has a round casting for easy mounting to fiberglass or octagonal wood poles
- PH-5 “Bull” head features a large 1 ¾” cut and a single pulley
- PH-2 head features a round casting and a swivel pulley
- PH-3 head has a square casting used primarily with wood poles
- PH-9 head has a double pulley design for extra leverage and cutting power.
- PH-16 “Big Bite” head features a 1 ¾” cut